Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Taebo

So yesterday I did Taebo for an hour with weights. I like to use hand weights while I do it so that I can give my arms a better workout. I didn't eat any treats and i didn't snack after eight. Also, I had about 60 ounces of water. I felt really good and was glad Cael let me do taebo. Today when Javin gets home we're going to do taebo again, a different workout, because he wants to use the weights with me and he doesn't have school tomorrow so I figure instead of homework we can exercise. Maybe it will get some of his energy out. Already today I've blown the no snacks because Cael and I went to the store right after dropping Javin off for school and we got doughnuts, gross, I don't know why I eat those things, anyway hopefully the rest of the day goes better.

No comments: