Monday, December 1, 2008

I got up and did Taebo this morning and then really didn't do terrible over the weekend. On Thanksgiving I only had one piece of pie and for some reason chocolate has been grossing me out so that's a good thing. Anyway, I did an hour of taebo and had an instant breakfast for breakfast and a few leftovers for lunch. My downfall today is that it's Caellum's birthday and I'm sure I'll break down and eat a piece of cake. The good news is that I have lost 5 pounds since the start of the challenge and the start of this blog. I'm doing much better with my eating habits I just need to get back into the groove of working out since my ankle is feeling better. It's amazing how just a little time off sure makes it hard to go back to exercising. I will say thought that in the two years since having Caellum I have lost over 20 pounds. If you count the weight I was when he was born it's over 50 pounds. So I'm moving along just more slowly than I could have imagined.

1 comment:

Alison Day said...

Way to go! That is great about losing 5 pounds! I did great at the beginning of my blog and I feel like I'm stuck in a rut right now! Ugh! It's good to feel motivated by reading about your success though!