Monday, November 3, 2008

My health goals

So, Allison has really motivated me to get back into shape. I've been saying forever that I need to and I've been doing a decent job but i would really like to get back my pre baby body. Not that I can blame the babies because I did most of the damage on my own which means I need to undo the damage by myself. I want to thank Ali even though she will probably never read this, for being so motivating and for doing such a great job. She has challenged everyone to loose 5 pounds by December 1st and I'd like to get in on the challenge. I will start tracking my success because maybe if I make it public I will be able to do a better job at reaching my goals.

Goal 1: wake up early and do taebo at least 4 days a week
Goal 2: try to go for a run 2 times a week
Goal 3: Cut out the crap (Alison is doing no sugar but I think I will do a one day a week treat day)
Goal 4: be better about watching calories and trying to eat something small every 3 hours
Goal 5: Do not eat past 8 o'clock

I will do an official weigh in starting tomorrow and post my weekly success (leaving out the actual amount that I weigh and just stating the pounds/ inches lost.

I hope that this makes a difference and I will try to post everyday so that I can report my success of failures and even though I think no one will be looking at this I hope it can help me to do as great of a job as Ali's doing. Thanks again

No comments: