Friday, November 21, 2008

Another one's gone

So, I have lost another pound. I think that being sick kind of impacted my diet in a weird way. I've been grossed out at the sight of sugar and have been eating less at my meals. I started taking Caellum walking at the mall because it's freezing and they open the doors right after I drop Javin off at school. I walk and he reads and then after about an hour he plays in the play area and we go home. It's been kind of fun plus keeps us out of the weather and out of the house which is a plus because if I were home I'd probably be snacking. I've also been really busy at work and feel like I'm constantly running around and you wouldn't believe the arm workout I get when I have to do a new coat display up on the wall. Anyway, it's been a good week. Also, I have cut back to one soda every other day and hope to cut them out all together.

No comments: