Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Allright haven't posted in a while. My goals have been shot. My ankle is still swollen and super bruised. I did try to do a little taebo the other day but had to take it easy. I'm going to take the kids to the walking trail today for a couple of miles. It's just a good thing that I had to work this weekend because I'm guaranteed no snacking and I'm standing and walking the entire time so instead of idle sitting at least I was active and not eating the leftover Halloween candy. I guess the important thing is to make sure that I keep doing something even if it is just light the keep the habit of exercise. Also, on Thursday I will be going to the gym here and utilizing a free membership for a month and if I use it I'll start going after I drop Javin off at school. It's starting to get cold here and so while I don't mind going out in it I don't really like to take Caellum because he refuses to wear a hat and I don't want to make him sick. Anyway, I haven't lost any weight but i haven't gained any either in the absence of exercise so hopefully my ankle will heal fast and I can get back into the harder workouts.

1 comment:

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

WOW, Shantelle you are so motivated! Way to go on getting a jump start on the goals. I will be your cheerleader as you strive to reach them. You can do it! :)