Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Time to start again

I started this blog when Cael was a year and a half.  He will be 6 in December so while I lost weight after having him I have since had 2 children moved a few times had my husband deployed twice and gained a butt load of weight.  Well, my baby is now 2 months old and I'm bound and determined that by Cael's birthday this year I will be the same weight that I got down to after starting this blog.  Although I know no one keeps track of this blog it worked last time so I'm going to start again.  So my goals:  1:  drink more water  2: No more soda   3:  exercise at least 5 times a week   4: eat healthier
I have a pair of jeans that I would like to be into by my birthday in October and a pair of awesome pants that I would love to be into by Christmas.  So, here goes AGAIN!!

No comments: